EduMove Consultancy supports schools, local authorities, county sport partnerships and sport companies delivering Physically Active Learning (PAL) via research and our Monitoring & Evaluation and Coaching services. Through EduMove consultancy :
Customers using EduMove Consultancy services will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity for customers to gain an in-depth insight into their existing services and provisions and how they can be improved
- Bespoke and fully customised service that meets their needs, for example we can design and deliver programmes for your school or organisation which are tailored to your strategic goals or objectives
- Guaranteed great way to enhance and add value to your existing services as an attractive selling tool to prospective customers
- Receive high level expertise from our team who have combined experience from professional and academic practice. Our research team have worked and published as academics in universities in the UK
- Enhanced provision that responds to current health and educational policies and opportunities
Local authorities can apply for EduMove to help develop a county level intervention in a number of schools e.g. EduMove has been commissioned by the Isle of Wight local council to develop and deliver PATL interventions in 2 schools.
EduMove products and services are praised by Headteachers, teachers, health promotes and educational consultants.
Enquire today about our research services to see how we can enhance your existing provision or offer insights into new products for your school or customers on firstname.lastname@example.org.