What are EduMove Coaching Programmes?
EduMove Coaching programmes usually involve weekly sessions delivered in schools for pupils who are struggling in a certain subject or topic. Depending on the school’s or pupil’s requirements, programmes may be delivered from 6 weeks to the whole term. To date, we have delivered a range of programmes across the South in a variety of schools including special education schools and pupil referral units. These programmes have focused on a range of subjects including maths, literacy, science and geography and for specific SATS revision.
The most common coaching programme services we provide are listed below, however we do also develop bespoke programmes that may be shorter or longer in duration:
- After School Clubs
- 6 Week Programmes (during the school day)
- SATs Revision programmes (preparation for SATs exams)
- Holiday Programmes (including half terms and other school holidays)
In addition to schools coaching programmes we also provide coaching programmes for community organisations such as sports clubs, youth groups, churches and for the elderly.
Contact us for more information about how EduMove movement games and physical activity can benefit your organisation.
How will my school benefit from an EduMove Coaching Programme?
Each EduMove programme is uniquely designed and delivered. By creating a rigorous needs assessment we ensure that your school receives a bespoke and tailored programme that meets the needs of the pupils. Some of the benefits of this approach include:
- A programme that is aligned with your school values and policies
- Meets the needs of the school, teachers and pupils
- Individual sessions are designed to fit within the curriculum
- Programmes can be as long or as short as schools require
- Bespoke resources are produced and used
- Each programme has expert EduMove Coaches who deliver the sessions
Please contact us to enquire about coaching programme for your school or organisation today